Friday, April 23, 2010

Green Thyself

Don't let this shocking green print dress fool you...it is perfection in person!
(image courtesy of Anthropologie)

The second I laid my eyes on this beauty, I knew I had to have it!  The Rainflower Morning Shirtdress  is so flattering with its easy shape.  Dress it up with fun jewels/heels for night.  Dress it down with flats/flip flops for day.  Anyone who knows my wardobe knows I am a sucker for prints, but this green number really stands out in a crowded closet.  I've already worn it three times in one week!

Perfect reason to buy the shoes I've been eyeing...Steve Madden's NATALIAA in cognac 
A touch of 70's glam hippie!

XOXO
  I have to send a big hug and kiss to my friend Amy because this dress immediately reminded me of her, and our Anthroplogie shopping sprees in Manhattan.  Neither of us resides in the BIG APPLE any longer (which is partly a good thing because our shopping endeavors put a dent in both our wallets), but I am sure Amy's style is still as fab as ever. MUAH!

1 comment:

  1. El, I'm honored!!!!!!!!! Grazie mille for your compliments. We had some fun shopping in NY didn't we? I always loved your style... And I'll never forget the day we met and had the same outfit on - forever an imprint in my mind! Your blog is fantastic and I'm an avid follower now! Thanks again for thinking of me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer, xoxo

All pictures on XOXO, Eliana are sometimes from other blogs, google, flickr, etsy etc..and strictly for the purpose of blogging. I try to give credit on most pics, and if for some reason I have not -sorry!!! Send me a message and I will credit you and link it back to your blog. XOXO