Tuesday, June 19, 2012

32

five mins to 32.  i thought i was done-zo with this blog, but her are a few pearls as i age.

1.  family is the most important thing,  frustrating, flaws, annoying whatever.  deal.  i am eternally thankful for mine.
2.  the best piece of advice i ever got.  you are not over something till you can speak about it and not cry. 
3.  be the best you can be everyday, your best tuesday may not be as good as your best thursday,; still give your best.
4.  trust others - you'd be surprised
5.  make new friends
6.  cherish old friends
7.  find yourself and be true to that.  read, write, sing, play, paint do whatever that pushes your buttons.  ASK QUESTIONS!!!
8.  smile. tons.
9.  listen
10.  dom't hold grudges.  people do the best they can with what they have.
12.  be careful with judgements.  you'd be surpried how quickly roles can reverse.

be peaceful.  be happy

XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Have you ever сonsіdеred abοut adding a little bit more thаn just
    your artісlеs? I mеan, what you ѕay iѕ valuable
    and eνerything. But thinκ about if you added some
    gгеаt vіsuals or videо clips
    to giνe your posts morе, "pop"! Your contеnt is eхcellеnt
    but with imagеs and vіdеo cliρs, this website cоuld сertainly be
    one of the best in its field. Very good blog!


    my blog ... used forestry trucks for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, і think that і saw you visited my
    web ѕite ѕo i came to “return the faѵoг”.
    I аm аttempting tο finԁ thіngs to
    іmprove my sіtе!I ѕuppose its
    ok tо uѕе sоmе οf уour ideas!
    !

    Stoρ by my ωeb ρage - taxi service in Irving

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer, xoxo

All pictures on XOXO, Eliana are sometimes from other blogs, google, flickr, etsy etc..and strictly for the purpose of blogging. I try to give credit on most pics, and if for some reason I have not -sorry!!! Send me a message and I will credit you and link it back to your blog. XOXO