Sunday, July 11, 2010

Beauty Blog Alert!!!

Check out Kim's Beauty Blog for all u need to know about beauty products.  My friend, Kim, is seriously a beauty product connoisseur (I swear I have never known anyone with so many products and so much product knowledge)!  A self-proclaimed "MAKEUP LOVER."  Blogs like Meltproof Summer Makeup to Lilash growth reviews are essential to keep gals up to date on the best products without spending a bunch of cash to try it out yourself!  Following Kim's tips is super easy since she has videos for you to follow along.  You can also look for Kim on TWITTER .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer, xoxo

All pictures on XOXO, Eliana are sometimes from other blogs, google, flickr, etsy etc..and strictly for the purpose of blogging. I try to give credit on most pics, and if for some reason I have not -sorry!!! Send me a message and I will credit you and link it back to your blog. XOXO