Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Different Kind of Fine By Ashley Ernest

My amazingly tanlented friend, and RI-based Artist/Designer, Ashley Ernest, "specializes in one-of-a-kind jewelry and couture body adornment. Unique and handmade. Serious design, limited series, and custom made!"  Just in time for Christmas Shopping!!!!

"All pieces available are made of Eco-Friendly resin (meaning resin derived from natural materials), vintage fabric!, and plated brass fish hooks. Light on the eyes and ears! Affordable."  Currently, you can only purchase Ashley's designs by visiting her website or Etsy.  The line is soon to debut in local boutiques so stay tuned!

xoxo, Eliana

1 comment:

Disclaimer, xoxo

All pictures on XOXO, Eliana are sometimes from other blogs, google, flickr, etsy etc..and strictly for the purpose of blogging. I try to give credit on most pics, and if for some reason I have not -sorry!!! Send me a message and I will credit you and link it back to your blog. XOXO