Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Christmas Mixtape

I have been JAMMING out to this Christmas mix:
1.  Last Christmas Wham  (My Very Favorite Christmas Song Ever)
2.  Winter Song Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson
3.  Blue Christmas Elvis
4.  Do They Know It's Christmas Band Aid
5.  I Believe Andrea Boccelli
6.  Shimmy Down the Chimney Alison Krauss
7.  Silent Night Yo-Yo Ma
8.  River Joni Mitchell
9.  I'll Be Home Christmas Dolly Parton
10.  The Christmas Wish John Denver and The Muppets
11.  Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time Paul McCartney
12.  Grown up Christmas List Harry Connick Jr.
13.  Sending You A Little Christmas Jim Brickman featuring Kristy Starling
14.  Rocking Around The Christmas Tree Brenda Lee

All Tracks Available at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer, xoxo

All pictures on XOXO, Eliana are sometimes from other blogs, google, flickr, etsy etc..and strictly for the purpose of blogging. I try to give credit on most pics, and if for some reason I have not -sorry!!! Send me a message and I will credit you and link it back to your blog. XOXO